Job Position: Corporate Account Manager (Sales)
- Corporate account managers for enterprise companies
- Responsible for generating a healthy pipeline of sales prospects at any one time within your assigned territory
- Have knowledge in Microsoft Office 365/ Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google for Work, Chrome, Big Data, cloud technologies, etc.
- Responsible for the growth of sales. This position is for Sales role.
- Display high commitment, positive attitude and teamwork
- Responsible for meeting (or overachieving) sales targets assigned on a monthly/ quarterly basis
- Responsible for effective coverage and knowledge of all clients and prospects
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of positive and professional image of the company always
- Responsible for sales account management and customer relationships (proper management of all clients and prospects based within your assigned territory.)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Any Field. (Preferably Sales/ IT/ Marketing/ Business Administration or equivalent.)
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess valid driving license, own transport and willing to travel.
- Display high commitment, positive attitude and teamwork.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English
- 4 full time positions available.
- Overseas training in Google office and Amazon AWS office will be provided for selected employees.
- Regular trainings conducted directly by Microsoft, Google and Amazon AWS
- Local/ overseas project engagement
- Basic + attractive commissions
- Medical, mobile, insurance and travel allowance
Block I75, Setiawalk Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Working Hours: Regular hours, Mondays Fridays
Dress Code: Business
Benefits: Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/GAsiapac
We seek highly motivated individual, who can provide their insights and technical expertise to deliver value-added services and outstanding customer service to our clients. Overseas training in Google office and Amazon AWS office will be provided for selected employees with Certification and Accreditation provided by Google & Amazon. Join us to be a part of a professional team growing cloud computing solutions and businesses in this region.
Established since 2008, G-Asiapacific is Malaysia’s leading cloud advisory and brokerage specialist representing the three major global cloud brands of Google, Amazon AWS and Microsoft, hence serving as the best-in-class Cloud Agnostic Service Provider.
G-Asiapacific is one of the first and certified Premier Partner for Google for Work in Asia Pacific, a Microsoft Direct Partner, and a Channel Reseller & Managed Services Partner for Amazon Web Services (the first in Malaysia).
We have offices in Malaysia (for South East Asia market) and Auckland, New Zealand (for Australia and NZ market).