As a Cloud Consultant, you will be a key contact person to our clients and assisting in crafting solutions to overcome their challenges.
This position gives you the opportunity to talk and present to numerous people of all levels from different industries. You will be able to grow and groom your assigned territory and create wonderful customer relationships.
- Prior corporate sales experience (2 year or above). Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- A diploma or degree in any field (Information Technology would be great but not necessary).
- Knowledge in cloud technologies: Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, G Suite, Microsoft Office 365 and Azure, would be helpful (if you don’t, but still interested, we will train you).
- Able to converse fluently in English.
- Project management experiences
- Coordinating the sales team and assisting with recruiting and training new hires.
- Providing product demonstrations to staff and clients, and taking the lead in resolving complaints.
- Analyzing sales team performance and scheduling training/refresher sessions accordingly.
- Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
- Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase the client base.
- Setting sales targets and implementing incentives.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and allocating resources so targets are met.
- Managing a network of vendors and suppliers.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients that are built on trust, and encouraging the rest of the sales team to follow this example.
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in marketing.