As a Sales Specialist, you will be a key contact person to our clients and assisting in crafting solutions to overcome their challenges. This position gives you the opportunity to talk and present to numerous people of all levels from different industries. You will be able to grow and groom your assigned territory and create wonderful customer relationships
- Prior corporate sales experience (1 year or above).
- A diploma or degree in any field (Information Technology would be great but not necessary).
- Knowledge in cloud technologies, Microsoft Office 365 and Azure, Amazon AWS and Google for Work would be helpful (if you don’t but still interested, we will train you).
- Able to converse fluently in English.
- Overseas Training Opportunities
- Young and vibrant working culture.
- You are remunerated with good basic salary and great commission.
- Have a great sales experience working in a fast pace industry.
- Opportunity to work with Google, Amazon AWS & Microsoft teams.
- Insurance and Medical coverage, Mobile and Travel Allowance.
1 full-time position available
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be a part of the marketing team in crafting and executing events, maintaining regular presence in social media and exploring further creative ideas for marketing activities. You will also be trained to be a speaker for presentations and events ranging from 20 to 100+ attendees, hence an innate ability in public speaking is vital. Apart from public speaking, we are looking for someone who is interested in digital marketing, especially in Facebook Ads and Google Adwords.
We will grow as a team and you will have the opportunity to work with big cloud companies like Google, Amazon AWS and Microsoft.
- A diploma or degree in any field is encouraged
- A creative mind that thinks outside the box
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English (verbal and written)
- Digital Marketing like Facebook Ads and Google Adwords
- Good understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Energetic, digital savvy and intuned with a wide variety of social media.
Other Plus Points:
- Graphic designing skills
- IT Cloud knowledge
Cloud Computing Technical Consultant
1 full-time position available
Our Cloud Computing technical consultant role offers you the opportunity to be involved in meaningful work and projects. Having the chance to be trained and to work alongside the best technical minds in the industries (AWS, Microsoft and Google), you will be using your business knowledge and technical skills in an environment dedicated to maintaining industry superiority.
- Assist customers to analyze their existing application infrastructure architecture; proposing a suitable cloud platform and architecture for customers
- Set up, administer and maintain cloud services, including provisioning instances, creating snapshots, setting up security measures, setting up DNS, setting up network connectivity, setting up storage, monitoring performance, creating user and file permissions, etc. Specifically administering Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Windows Azure
- Install, configure, test, maintain, troubleshoot, and administer Operating System (Windows/ Linux) within cloud environments
- Assist customers to migrate and transition their software applications from traditional infrastructure to cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Assist in troubleshooting, managing, and reporting problem resolution, including root cause analysis
- Work with other engineers and contractors to promote customer and user satisfaction while optimizing data security
- Explore new cloud technology and innovations
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical discipline and 2+ years’ cloud experience
- Hands-on expertise administering cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Windows Azure
- Strong technical skills on Linux OS and other Linux based applications (NFS, Gluster-FS, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills