Sales/ Presales – Cloud Consultant
2 full-time positions are available
As a Cloud Consultant, you will be a key contact person to our clients and assisting in crafting solutions to overcome their challenges. This position gives you the opportunity to talk and present to numerous people of all levels from different industries. You will be able to grow and groom your assigned territory and create wonderful customer relationships.
– Prior corporate sales experience (2 year or above). Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
– A diploma or degree in any field (Information Technology would be great but not necessary).
– Knowledge in cloud technologies: Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, G Suite, Microsoft Office 365 and Azure, would be helpful (if you don’t, but still interested, we will train you).
– Able to converse fluently in English.
– Project management experiences
– Coordinating the sales team and assisting with recruiting and training new hires.
– Providing product demonstrations to staff and clients, and taking the lead in resolving complaints.
– Analyzing sales team performance and scheduling training/refresher sessions accordingly.
– Conducting market research and sharing findings with the team.
– Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase the client base.
– Setting sales targets and implementing incentives.
– Providing accurate sales forecasts and allocating resources so targets are met.
– Managing a network of vendors and suppliers.
– Maintaining excellent relationships with clients that are built on trust, and encouraging the rest of the sales team to follow this example.
– Keeping up-to-date with advancements in marketing.
Cloud Technical Consultant
2 full-time positions are available
Our Cloud Computing technical consultant role offers you the opportunity to be involved in meaningful work and projects. Having the chance to be trained and to work alongside the best technical minds in the industries (AWS, Microsoft and Google), you will be using your business knowledge and technical skills in an environment dedicated to maintaining industry superiority.
– Bachelor’s degree in related technical discipline and 2+ years’ cloud experience
– Hands-on expertise administering cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Windows Azure
– Strong technical skills on Linux OS and other Linux based applications (NFS, Gluster-FS, etc.)
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Assist customers to analyze their existing application infrastructure architecture; proposing a suitable cloud platform and architecture for customers
– Set up, administer and maintain cloud services, including provisioning instances, creating snapshots, setting up security measures, setting up DNS, setting up network connectivity, setting up storage, monitoring performance, creating user and file permissions, etc. Specifically administering Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Windows Azure
– Install, configure, test, maintain, troubleshoot, and administer Operating System (Windows/Linux) within cloud environments
– Assist customers to migrate and transition their software applications from traditional infrastructure to cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
– Assist in troubleshooting, managing, and reporting problem resolution, including root cause analysis
– Work with other engineers and contractors to promote customer and user satisfaction while optimizing data security
– Explore new cloud technology and innovations
Head of CyberSecurity/ CyberSecurity Consultant
1-2 full-time position available
We are looking to hire a Head of CyberSecurity/ CyberSecurity Consultant, this role will be the customer facing supporting Enterprise Sales Team and will be responsible for driving growth of Managed Cyber Security – Products and Services revenue in our Cloud business.
– Degree or Equivalent with specialized in: Engineering, Business or Marketing
– Relevant Years of Experience in Cyber Security sales solutions portfolio
– Significant experience in Sales , Business Development or and Account Management
– You have experience selling complex software-based solutions such as network security (Intrusion Detection, Firewall, VPN, and related technologies) or Network and Systems management solutions
– You have a validated/ Quantifiable track record of over-achievement Large, complex deal management experience as well as geographic territory execution of account and partner plans
– Possess a strong driver, hunter and never give up attitude
– Able to work independently and in a team environment
– Technical acumen (subject matter expertise) in Cyber Security products/solutions
– Highly developed applied thinking and displays sound judgement
– Drives innovation to ensure products and services developed are different in the market
– Capacity to engage, influence stakeholders and drive virtual cross-functional teams in a collaborative manner
– Capacity to define the strategic, drive and deliver strategic direction
– To perform sales presentations/ demos and lead negotiations with customers.
– Build and maintain strong business relationship and interact with Senior key decision makers
– Develop strategy for identifying, driving and closing opportunities for “Managed Cyber Security: Products and Services” and build on key relationship stakeholders
– Develop and execute client’s office Enterprise Cyber Security communications strategy in conjunction with Account Managers (Sales)
– Accountable to drive Collaboration P&L, drive growth with new product development and ensure existing product performance
– Demonstrate complete approach to Cyber Security Sales business operations (Forecasting, pipeline management , opportunity qualification)
– Ensure customer satisfaction, managing, escalations, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through cross-department coordination and project management
– Create, update and present marketing collaterals, including data sheet, white papers, competitive analysis and case studies
– Communicate feedbacks on requirements/features to Product Marketing and Development team