We are looking to hire a finance executive to assist in handling a full set of financial reports together with supporting schedules. The finance executive has to administer all documentation in relation to the invoicing and receipt of payment of debtors in keeping with the current Finance Policy and Procedures. Additionally, to administer other Finance tasks such as monthly management account schedules, bank reconciliations and related reconciliations.
● Assist in handling and monitor Company accounts, including AR, AP, GL, bank reconciliation, month-end closing & statutory reporting.
● Prepare monthly consolidation of account and statement of cash flow.
● Ensure monthly closing deadlines are met, prepare the balance sheet schedules & journals.
● Assist and ensure profit margin for all sales categories is correct.
● Prepare monthly presentations for management meetings.
● Assist in cash flow monitoring and payment processes.
● Bi-monthly submission of SST to Kastam.
● Liaise and attend to questions from the billing and sales department.
● Attend information request from tax agent and auditor for statutory legislative requirements.
● Assist in yearly audit exercise, prepare financial statements and corporate tax submission.
● Handling monthly staff claims.
● Assist in preparing cash flow projection and relevant reports for management review.
● Preparation and presentation of consolidated financial statements to the group.
● Perform other administrative duties and ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
● To perform any other duties as assigned by management.
● Minimum 2-3 years and above of relevant financial working experience in the related field is required for this position. Candidates with less experience will be
considered as Junior Finance Executive.
● At least a Diploma/ Degree in Accounting or professional qualification ( e.g: ACCA/CIMA/ MACPA/ MIA).
● Candidate with audit experience from an SME or large audit firm will be an added advantage.
● Knowledge of accounting software would be an added advantage.
● Demonstrated advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel) with the ability to read and design complex spreadsheets.
● Great work ethic and high sense of urgency.
● Possess an inquisitive mind, strong analytical skills, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to think logically.
● Independent, proactive, self-motivated, effective communication skills, and highly committed.
● Detailed-oriented- oriented candidate is strongly preferred in this role.
What we offer:
● Attractive and competitive remuneration package: Salary, Bonus and other benefits (Parking, Medical, Travel and etc ).
● Young, creative and flexible working environment and culture.
● Long-term career growth or progression in career life